We respect and protect the privacy of each website visitor and we hereby undertake to process and maintain any data provided by you fairly and lawfully.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data controller is Risky funding. You may contact us by email@example.com.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA
Risky funding collects personal data about:
• website visitors (see paragraph COOKIES);
• persons who contact us and would like to receive our communications by e-mail. We collect the following data: first name and surname; e-mail address, phone number.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE USE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
We use collected data:
• to contact you;
• to improve the functioning of our website so that you could easily find what you are looking for.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are protected against loss, unauthorised use and alteration. Please be reminded that even though we take proper actions to protect your information, not a single website, online operation, computer system or wireless connection is fully secure.
We will keep your data for 3 years from the last time you used our services or content. Upon expiration of this time limit, data will be deleted so that they cannot be recovered.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right, under the procedure laid down by the law:
• to receive information about your personal data processed by you, from where and how were your personal data collected, and on what basis we process them;
• to apply to us with a request to correct your personal data, to suspend the processing of such data, or to withdraw your consent to Risky funding for collection and processing of your personal data, to delete such data if they are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, or if they are no longer needed for the original purposes for which they were collected. In such event you should submit an application and, having received it, we will verify the provided information and take necessary actions;
• to apply to us with a request to delete personal data or suspend the actions of processing such personal data, to disagree that your personal data are processed where these data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes specified above or for the purpose of the legitimate interest sought by Risky funding or the third party to which your personal data are provided;
• to request to transfer your data.
A cookie is a small text file of letters and numbers which, subject to your consent, we place on your browser or your device memory. We use different cookies for different purposes. Cookies also help us distinguish you from other website users, thus ensuring that the use of our website is an even more pleasant experience and enabling us to improve our website.
Most web browsers allow rejecting all the cookies, whereas some browsers enable to reject only third-party cookies. So you can take advantage of these options. However, please have in mind that the blocking of all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of the website and without cookies you will not be able to use all the services provided on the website.
On our website, we use the following cookies:
• Session cookies. They are intended to improve the functioning of the website and collect general (anonymous) information about the use of the website.
• Analytics cookies (tracking cookies from Google Analytics). These cookies enable us to recognise and calculate website visitors and track how visitors move through its website. This helps Risky funding improve the functioning of the website, for example, to ensure that users could easily find what they are looking for. The basis for processing data collected by these cookies is the consent of clients.
• Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise clients when they return to the website. This enables us to provide content customised according to client needs on social networks and remember information that is important to the clients. The consent of clients serves as the basis for the processing of data collected by these cookies.
How to disable cookies. Most browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you have information how and for what purposes they are used, you can decide whether you should leave cookies enabled or whether you should disable them in your browser. Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can select the setting to reject all cookies or to receive a warning each time a cookie is created. We would like to warn you that, if you disable cookies, you may be unable to use some of the functions available. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set your browser to reject all cookies or to receive a warning each time a cookie is created.